Some students who received their degree under Dr.Dlott’s supervision
1. Claire L. Schosser, Ph.D, 1984 (Monsanto Corp.)
2. Eric L. Chronister, Ph.D, 1985 (Professor, University of California, Riverside)
3. Thomas J. Kosic, Ph.D, 1985 (Hughes Research)
4. Jeffrey R. Hill, Ph.D, 1988 (Los Alamos National Lab)(Stanford University)
5. Jay C. Postlewaite, Ph.D, 1990 (Shell Oil Corp.)
6. Hackjin Kim, Ph.D, 1990 (Professor, Chungnam University)
7. Jeffrey B. Miers, Ph.D, 1992 (Center for Naval Analysis Corp.)
8. Xiaoning Wen, Ph.D, 1993 (Northwestern University)
9. Sheah Chen, Ph.D, 1994 (Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Taiwan)
10. Sandy Lee, Ph.D, 1995 (Caltech Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
11. Jens Franken, Ph.D., 1998 (Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Taiwan)
12. Lawrence K. Iwaki, 2000 (Northrop Grumman Space Technology)
13. James Patterson, MS Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University, 2004
14. Yoonsoo Pang, MS Seoul National University, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
15. Aaron Lozano, BS Indiana University, MS Chemistry, US Army, 2010.
16. Ying Fang, BS Beijing University, Rice University, CGG Corp.
17. Jeffrey Carter, BS Virginia Tech, Picarro, Inc.
18. Rusty Conner, BA, Trinity University, Intel Corp.
19. Kathryn Brown, BS Cornell College, Los Alamos National Laboratory
20. Brandt C. Pein, BS University of Washington, MIT
21. Christopher M. Berg, BS Lebanon Valley College, Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
22. Yuanxi Fu, BS Nanjing University, Institute for Basic Science, Ulsan Korea
23. William L. Shaw, BS Illinois State University, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
24. Yuxiao Sun, BS California Institute of Technology, Epic, Inc.
25. Will P. Bassett, BS, Texas Tech University
26. Alexander Moore (MS), BS Missouri Western State College
27. James M. Christensen, BS Utah State University
A few former postdoctoral associates
1. Ta-Chau Chang, Ph.D, Iowa State University, Institute for Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Taiwan
2. Taehyoung Zyung, Ph.D, Texas Tech University, Telecommunications Research Institute, Daejeon, Korea
3. Mark Doxtader, Ph.D, University of Pennsylvania, Graphics Technology International Corp.
4. William A. Tolbert, Ph.D, University of Wisconsin, 3M Corporation
5. Xiaoyu Hong, Ph.D, Brown University, SDL Corporation.
6. Sean Kirkpatrick, Ph.D U. Georgia, Naval Research Laboratory
7. David E. Hare, Kansas State University, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
8. Guray Tas, Ph.D Brown University, Brown University, Rudolph Technologies
9. Jeffrey R. Hill, Ph.D, University of Iowa
10. J. J. Cavaleri, Ph.D University of Kansas, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Forensic Laboratory
11. John Deàk, Ph.D, University of Rochester, Proctor and Gamble Corp.
12. Glennys Mensing, Ph.D, Vanderbilt University (physics), Beckman Institute, University of Illinois
13. Serguei Koulikov, Ph.D, Russian Academy of Sciences, Troitsk, Russia (physics), Informed Diagnostics, Inc.
14. Andrei Pakoulev, Ph.D, Moscow Technical Physics Institute, University of Wisconsin Madison
15. Zhaoyong Sun, Ph.D. Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of California Davis
16. Yangqiang Yang, Ph.D, Changchun Institute, Chinese Academy of Science (Physics), Dept. of Physics, Harbin Institute of Technology
17. Shufeng Wang, Ph.D. Department of Physics Beijing University, Associate Prof. of Physics, Beijing University.
18. Wentao Huang, PhD, Beijing University, University of Colorado
19. Hyunung Yu, PhD Seoul National University, Korean Institute of Standards and Technology (KIST)
20. Shinsuke Shigeto, PhD Tokyo University, Institute of Molecular Science, College of Science, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
21. Mikhail Zamkov, PhD Kansas State University, Professor of Chemistry, Bowling Green State University
22. S. Eric Surber, PhD University of Arizona, Program Manager, ATK Corp.
24. Selezion Hambir, Ph.D, Michigan State University (chemistry)
25. Zhaohui Wang, Ph.D. Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Professor of Chemistry, Xiamen University
26. Nak-Hyun Seong, PhD Gwang-Ju Institute of Science and Technology, Seoul, S. Korea.
27. Hiroki Fujiwara, PhD Kyoto University, University of Bristol
28. Prabuddha Mukherjee, PhD University of Wisconsin, Materials Research Laboratory University of Illinois.
29. Xianxu Zheng, PhD Institute of Fluid Mechanics, China Academy of Engineering Physics. Currently National key laboratory of shock wave and detonation physics, Institute of fluid physics, China Academy of Engineering Physics.
30. Alex Curtis, PhD. Brigham Young University
31. Jue Wang, PhD Princeton University
32. Alexandr Banishev, PhD. Moscow Lomonosov Moscow State University, IPG Photonics, Oxford, MA
33. Shuichi Toyouchi, PhD Tohoku University, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgiumm.
34. Natalia García Rey, PhD University of Liverpool
35. Mithun Bhomick, PhD Virginia Tech University